How to Save on Sightseeing in New York City
With so many unique attractions, world-famous museums, theaters, and skyscrapers there is always plenty to do in New York. However, sightseeing in New York City might not be the easiest or the cheapest experience.
This is why a team of real, life-long New Yorkers created the New York Pass. If you want to discover the best of what this amazing city offers while still saving some time and money on your visit, the New York Pass is something you should be interested in.
How You Benefit from The New York Pass:
- Free entry to over 45 attractions - Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, New York Skyride, Madame Tussaud's, Circle Line River Cruise, Guggenheim Museum, Museum of Modern Art, Madison Square Garden Tour, NBC Studio Tours, New York Aquarium & many others
- Free 140 page guidebook in English, German & Spanish, containing hours of operation, maps and directions to every tourist attraction, shop and restaurant included in New York Pass
- Line skipping privileges - As a New York City Pass holder you are entitled to fast track entry to some of the New York City's busiest attractions
- Additional Package option available - You can use our Pass & Hop on & Hop off Bus Packages for the ultimate New York sightseeing experience
- Over $600 worth of entrance fees - that's how much it would cost if you visited all the attractions that New York Pass grants entrance to - without using the New York Pass. That doesn't even include the additional discounts you receive for having a NY Pass!
- Many special offers and benefits - apart from entry to attractions you also get great offers on theatre tickets, entry to special exhibitions, audio tours & discounts on shopping in Bloomingdale's and Macy's, and much more.
- 100% Risk Free, Money Back Guarantee - New York Pass insurance gives you extra comfort in case your travel plans change, offering refund on non-used Passes
New York Pass in the newspapers:
"...the key to the city..."
New York Daily News
"TRAVEL ADVISORY; With One Pass, Entry to New York Sights"
The New York Times
You can visit as many attractions as you want - even more with the time saved with fast track entry. You don't need to carry too much cash and the New York Pass keeps control on your spending.